Monday 7 September 2015

A Mighty Revamping!

So it has been a long while since my last post.  I was fully intending to completely stop blogging as I had simply lost interest.

I am not feeling an urge to post again so rather than start a whole New blog I have decided I will instead revamp this one!

This will include a change of name, a whole new look, and a slight change in the theme of my posts.

I will not be deleting any of my old posts as they are the roots of this blog as well as holding some treasured memories.  My thoughts and feelings while writing these posts have all worked to make me the person I am today and I think will help keep a record of how I have grown and evolved as a person.

Some posts you can look forward to in the near future are an update on my life between ny last post and now, some tunes that are a current fav of mine, current reading lists and so on!

I am excited to hear from the few of you that may still be lurking around from before, so don't be afraid to leave comments or even suggestions on posts you would like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...